Blackened Salmon Burger
A gourmet take on fish and chips in a burger. Our light and buttery-tasting Brioche Burger Buns perfectly complement the fresh and indulgent flavours of blackened salmon and a hint of spice. For a homemade burger worthy of your favourite French restaurant.
2 St. Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
2 salmon fillets
1-2 tbsp butter, melted
1-2 tsp Cajun spice mix
1 red pepper, finely diced
1 yellow pepper, finely diced
1 tomato, finely diced
2 spring onions, finely chopped
Ground black pepper
1 lime, juice
Sriracha mayonnaise (or chilli flavoured)
½ cucumber, finely sliced
1. Brush the salmon fillets with melted butter and liberally coat with the Cajun spice mix.
2. In a pan on a medium heat, fry the coated salmon fillets for a few minutes on each side, without moving around the pan until cooked.
3. To make the salsa, put the finely diced yellow and red peppers, tomato and chopped spring onions into a small bowl, then add the ground pepper and lime juice and mix together.
4. On the base of your St Pierre Brioche Burger Bun spread a thin layer of Sriracha mayonnaise, then add a couple of the finely sliced cucumber pieces on top followed by the pan-fried salmon fillet.
5. Top the salmon with a generous spoonful of the fresh salsa to finish. Délicieux!